Online Registration & Course Information
Please note that all students paying with a major credit card or debit card will see an additional 2.5% convenience fee applied to their payment to offset fees that are charged to Holy Apostles by the credit card companies. You may mail in a check to the office to avoid the fee. E-Checks have been temporarily disabled due to technical issues. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
- Spring Semester runs from January 13th thru May 1st..
- Registration runs from November 18th thru January 3rd. $25 late fee applied after January 3rd.
- Financial Aid recipients must email email@example.com they haven’t yet done so.
- Please find the appropriate Undergraduate or Graduate information below.
- Please do not contact any professor about his or her syllabus until the first day of the term. Prior to that day, all questions should be directed to the Online Learning Office at 860.632.3070. Note: At the start of the term, the syllabi that are located in the Info tab of your courses in Populi should be considered as the most updated.
Shop at Amazon Smile
Support Holy Apostles through your Amazon purchases.
Online Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate students must register through an Adviser.
- Mrs. Taylor Riso, please book an appointment through her Online Booking calendar https://trisoholyapostles.youcanbook.me/or 860-632-3036.
- Please refer to your personalized degree plan provided by your advisor.
- For materials that you will need to purchase for your course, please see the course syllabus. Please note that it is your responsibility to purchase all materials prior to the start of classes.
Online Graduate Students
- Graduate students without self-enrollment capabilities can register through firstname.lastname@example.org, 860-632-3067, or 860-632-3070.
- For all Graduate students pursuing a Master’s degree, please be sure to review the Personalized Degree Plan offered to you by your Graduate advisor, Prof. Steve Schultz, Assistant Dean. If you did not get one or have questions about what courses to take, please email him at email@example.com.
- For materials that you will need to purchase for your course, please see the course syllabus.
CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE PROGRAM TO GET YOUR SUMMER COURSE’S SYLLABUS WITH REQUIRED BOOK LIST. Please note that it is your responsibility to purchase all materials prior to the start of classes.
Comprehensive Examinations for Graduate Students:
Graduate students wishing to complete their program of study by taking the comprehensive exam during the Spring semester must sign up for it by registering for the Spring 2019 Comprehensive Examination Resource and paying the exam/graduation fee during the fall course registration period. For more information about the exam/graduation fee, please see the Tuition and Fees Guide. In order to take the comprehensive exam, graduate students must be finished with all coursework or in the final semester of coursework. Students are expected to complete the comprehensive exam within two semesters of finishing coursework.
Tuition & Financial Aid:
Please Note: Beginning November 16th, 2018, our Populi system will be appending a 2.5% convenience fee for all major credit card payments, except for application fees. For information regarding tuition, fees, refund policy and financial aid, please visit Tuition & Financial Aid