Online Registration & Course Information
- Fall 2022 Semester runs from August 29 to December 9.
- Registration runs from July 11 thru August 19. A $25 late fee applied after August 19.
- Financial Aid recipients must email [email protected] if they haven’t yet done so.
- Please find the appropriate Undergraduate or Graduate information below.
- Please do not contact any professor about his or her syllabus until the first day of the term. Prior to that day, all questions should be directed to the Online Learning Office at 860.632.3070. Note: At the start of the term, the syllabi that are located in the Info tab of your courses in Populi should be considered as the most updated.
- Undergraduate – New Online Student Welcome Letter
- Graduate – New Online Student Welcome Letter
Shop at Amazon Smile
Support Holy Apostles through your Amazon purchases.
Online Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate students must register through an Advisor.
- All Undergraduate Students must register through their advisor, Ms. Cathy Surface. Phone: 860-632-3036 E-Mail: [email protected] Registration/Advising Appointment Booking website: https://csurface.youcanbook.me/
- Please refer to your personalized degree plan provided by your advisor.
- For materials that you will need to purchase for your course, please see the course syllabus. Please note that it is your responsibility to purchase all materials prior to the start of classes.
Online Graduate Students
- Graduate students without self-enrollment capabilities can register through [email protected],
- If you are pursuing a graduate degree or certificate, you should have received a formal degree plan from Prof. Steven Schultz. He provided an accompanying email with specific instructions as to the order in which you need to take your courses. Therefore, it is not required or necessary that you contact your advisor each semester unless you have specific questions.
For those circumstances, or if you have not received a personalized degree plan, please contact the following appropriate Program Director who is your advisor:
Dr. J. Marianne Siegmund if you’re pursing an MA or Certificate in Pastoral Studies or an MDiv in the New Evangelization
Dr. Peter Mango if you’re pursuing an MA or Certificate in Philosophy
Prof. Steven Schultz if you’re pursuing an MA or Certificate in Theology
- For materials that you will need to purchase for your course, please see the course syllabus.
CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE PROGRAM TO GET YOUR COURSE’S SYLLABUS WITH REQUIRED BOOK LIST. Please note that it is your responsibility to purchase all materials prior to the start of classes.
Comprehensive Examinations for Graduate Students:
Graduate students wishing to complete their program of study by taking the comprehensive exam during the Fall semester must sign up for it by registering for the Fall 2022 Comprehensive Examination Resource and paying the exam/graduation fee during the Fall course registration period. For more information about the exam/graduation fee, please see the Tuition and Fees Guide. In order to take the comprehensive exam, graduate students must be finished with all coursework or in the final semester of coursework. Students are expected to complete the comprehensive exam within two semesters of finishing coursework.