Online Registration & Course Information
- Registration runs from November 14 to December 23 . A $25 late fee applied after December 23.
- Spring 2023 Semester runs from January 9, 2023 to April 28, 2023.
- Financial Aid recipients must email firstname.lastname@example.org if they haven’t yet done so.
- Please find the appropriate Undergraduate or Graduate information below.
Shop at Amazon Smile
Support Holy Apostles through your Amazon purchases.
Online Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate students must register through an Advisor.
- All Undergraduate Students must register through their advisor, Ms. Cathy Surface. Phone: 860-632-3036 E-Mail: email@example.com Registration/Advising Appointment Booking website: https://csurface.youcanbook.me/
- Please refer to your personalized degree plan provided by your advisor.
- For materials that you will need to purchase for your course, please see the course syllabus. Please note that it is your responsibility to purchase all materials prior to the start of classes.
Online Graduate Students
- Graduate students without self-enrollment capabilities can register through firstname.lastname@example.org,
- If you are pursuing a graduate degree or certificate, you should have received a formal degree plan from Prof. Steven Schultz. He provided an accompanying email with specific instructions as to the order in which you need to take your courses. Therefore, it is not required or necessary that you contact your advisor each semester unless you have specific questions.
For those circumstances, or if you have not received a personalized degree plan, please contact the following appropriate Program Director who is your advisor:
Dr. J. Marianne Siegmund if you’re pursing an MA or Certificate in Pastoral Studies or an MDiv in the New Evangelization
Dr. Peter Mango if you’re pursuing an MA or Certificate in Philosophy
Prof. Steven Schultz if you’re pursuing an MA or Certificate in Theology
- For materials that you will need to purchase for your course, please see the course syllabus.
CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE PROGRAM TO GET YOUR COURSE’S SYLLABUS WITH REQUIRED BOOK LIST. Please note that it is your responsibility to purchase all materials prior to the start of classes.
Comprehensive Examinations for Graduate Students:
Graduate students wishing to complete their program of study by taking the comprehensive exam during the Spring semester must sign up for it by registering for the Spring 2023 Comprehensive Examination Resource and paying the exam/graduation fee during the Spring course registration period. For more information about the exam/graduation fee, please see the Tuition and Fees Guide. In order to take the comprehensive exam, graduate students must be finished with all coursework or in the final semester of coursework. Students are expected to complete the comprehensive exam within two semesters of finishing coursework.
Tuition, Payment & Financial Aid:
Payments can be made online under the financial tab on your Populi profile page. E-checks and major credit or debit cards are accepted. Please note that due to servicing fees a 2.9% convenience fee is applied when using a credit or debit card.
For information regarding tuition, fees, refund policy and financial aid, please visit Tuition & Financial Aid