Online Registration & Course Information
Please note that all students paying with a major credit card or debit card will see an additional 2.5% convenience fee applied to their payment to offset fees that are charged to Holy Apostles by the credit card companies. You may mail in a check to the office to avoid the fee. E-Checks have been temporarily disabled due to technical issues. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
- Summer Semester runs from May 6th to August 16th.
- Registration runs from March 25, 2019 thru April 26, 2019 – $25 late fee applied after April 26th
- Financial Aid recipients must email firstname.lastname@example.org they haven’t yet done so.
- Please find the appropriate Undergraduate or Graduate information below.
- Please do not contact any professor about his or her syllabus until the first day of the term. Prior to that day, all questions should be directed to the Online Learning Office at 860.632.3070. Note: At the start of the term, the syllabi that are located in the Info tab of your courses in Populi should be considered as the most updated.
Shop at Amazon Smile
A way to support Holy Apostles through your Amazon purchases is to make your purchases through the Amazon Smile site. Click the button below so that a percentage of your Amazon purchases will be donated to Holy Apostles. Thank you!
Online Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate students must register through an Adviser.
- If your Adviser is Mrs. Taylor Riso, please book an appointment through her Online Booking calendar https://trisoholyapostles.youcanbook.me/or 860-632-3036.
- If your Adviser is Dr. Dawn Eden Goldstein, please book your appointment with her on her Online Booking Calendar https://holyapostlesadvisor.youcanbook.me/ or 860-632-3055
- Please refer to your personalized degree plan provided by your advisor.
- For materials that you will need to purchase for your course, please see the course syllabus. Please note that it is your responsibility to purchase all materials prior to the start of classes.
Online Graduate Students
- Graduate students without self-enrollment capabilities can register through email@example.com, 860-632-3067, 860-632-3070, or fax registration form to 860-632-3083.
- For all Graduate students pursuing a Master’s degree, please be sure to review the Personalized Degree Plan offered to you by your Graduate advisor, Prof. Schultz. If you did not get one or have questions about what courses to take, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For materials that you will need to purchase for your course, please see the course syllabus.
CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE PROGRAM TO GET YOUR SUMMER COURSE’S SYLLABUS WITH REQUIRED BOOK LIST. Please note that it is your responsibility to purchase all materials prior to the start of classes.
Comprehensive Examinations for Graduate Students – Summer 2019:
Graduate students wishing to complete their program of study by taking the comprehensive exam during the Summer semester must sign up for it by registering for the Summer 2019 Comprehensive Examination Resource’ and paying the $300 exam/graduation fee during the summer course registration period. In order to take the comprehensive exam, graduate students must be finished with all coursework or in the final semester of coursework. Students are expected to complete the comprehensive exam within two semesters of finishing coursework.
Tuition & Financial Aid:
Please Note: Beginning November 16th, 2018, our Populi system will be appending a 2.5% convenience fee for all major credit card payments, except for application fees. For information regarding tuition, fees, refund policy and financial aid, please visit Tuition & Financial Aid