Spring 2020 On Campus Registration & Course Information
Shop at Amazon Smile
Support Holy Apostles through your Amazon purchases.
- Registration forms for Spring 2020 for Undergraduate and Graduate are now available.
- Financial Aid recipients must email firstname.lastname@example.org if they haven’t yet done so.
- Please find the appropriate Undergraduate or Graduate information below.
Syllabi will be added as they are approved. Please do not contact any professor about his or her syllabus until the first day of the term. Note: At the start of the term, the syllabi that are located in the Info tab of your courses in Populi should be considered as the most updated.
You may locate the books you are required to purchase by downloading and opening the syllabus for each of your courses. The course syllabus may be downloaded by clicking on the Title of the course located on this page.
Spring Registration Packet
Please note that all students paying with a major credit card or debit card will see an additional 2.5% convenience fee applied to their payment to offset fees that are charged to Holy Apostles by the credit card companies. You may mail in a check to the office to avoid the fee. E-Checks have been temporarily disabled due to technical issues. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
On Campus Undergraduate Students
On Campus Graduate Students
- Graduate studentswithout self-enrollment can register through email@example.com,
- 860-632-3067, 860-632-3070, or fax registration form to 860-632-3083.
- For all Graduate students pursuing a Master’s degree, please be sure to review the Personalized Degree Plan offered to you by your Graduate advisor, Prof. Steve Schultz, Assistant Dean. If you did not get one or have questions about what courses to take, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate students wishing to complete their program of study by taking the comprehensive exam during the Spring semester must sign up for it by registering for the Spring 2020 Comprehensive Examination Resource and paying the exam/graduation fee during the fall course registration period. For more information about the exam/graduation fee, please see the Tuition and Fees Guide. In order to take the comprehensive exam, graduate students must be finished with all coursework or in the final semester of coursework. Students are expected to complete the comprehensive exam within two semesters of finishing coursework.
Tuition & Financial Aid:
Please Note: Beginning November 16th, 2018, our Populi system will be appending a 2.5% convenience fee for all major credit card payments, except for application fees. For information regarding tuition, fees, refund policy and financial aid, please visit Tuition & Financial Aid