Welcome to the Registrar Office
For an official transcript please use the Transcript Request Form and be ready with a credit/debit card to make your payment.
- Transcript requests are processed within 3 to 5 business days of receipt. During peak periods, such as registration or graduation, more processing time may be required.
- Electronic transcripts are securely sent through Populi through a password-protected, encrypted email to the recipient. The fee is $5.00.
- Hard copy transcripts are sent through first-class USPS mail within the continental United States. The fee is $10. Additional postage may be requested for international mail.
- All financial accounts must be paid in full or satisfactory arrangements made, and all library borrowing policies must be complied with before transcripts will be released.
- Grades are posted approximately 7 business days after the end of the term and degrees are conferred approximately 15 days once grades are posted. If you are requesting transcripts at the end of a term, please wait for grades to post and degrees to be conferred before requesting transcripts to avoid delays in processing your request.
Address: Office of Registrar
Holy Apostles College & Seminary
33 Prospect Hill Road
Cromwell, CT 06416
Please visit the Graduation Information page for important details regarding Graduation and to complete the Graduation Application
Registrar Policies We conduct our business according to certain policies that protect your privacy and guarantee that all are treated equally. – See more at:
Students may find the most commonly requested forms here. These forms are also available in the Files area on your Populi profile.
Change of Degree, Major, or Concentration Form
Additional Degree, Major, and Concentration Form
Advising, Course Withdrawals, and Leaves of Absence:
Undergraduate students should contact the Undergraduate Advisor, Ms. Cathy Surface, at 860-632-3036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate students should contact the appropriate Program Director:
- Dr. Alan Fimister, Theology Program Director, email@example.com
- Dr. Peter Mango, Philosophy Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Marianne Siegmund, Pastoral Studies and MDivNE Program Director, email@example.com
For Help with Course Registration, please refer to the following web pages:
Online Students: https://holyapostles.edu/online-registration/
On-Campus Students: https://holyapostles.edu/on-campus-registration/
All other questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 860-632-3033 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Online students may contact the Online Learning Office at 860-632-3070 or by email at email@example.com