1. An acknowledgment that the institution signed and returned the Certification and Agreement form and the assurance that the institution used—or intends to use—no less than the required amount of funds received to provide CRRSA grants to students.
HACS has signed and returned the Certification and Agreement form and has used 100% of the allotted CRRSA funds received for Student grants.
2. The total amount of funds that the institution received from the Department of ED.
The allocated amount of CRRSA funds awarded by the Department of ED to HACS was $78,426 of which $15,365 was the assigned student portion to eligible on campus and online students of exceptional need.
3. The total amount of CRRSA grants distributed to students as of the posting/submission date.
The total amount of CRRSA grants distributed to students as of 06/10/21 is $15,365.
4. The total number of students at the institution that were eligible to receive CRRSA grants.
The total number of students at HACS that were eligible to receive CRRSA grants: 54
5. The total number of students at the institution that have received CRRSA grants.
The total number of students at HACS that have received CRRSA grants: 17
6. The methods used by the institution to determine which students received CRRSA grants and how much they received.
The methods used by HACS to determine which students received CRRSA grants was to execute a query in our system for those eligible students (undergraduates and graduates) who had exceptional need as determined by FAFSAs. We have no other way to determine need as we are a FM school and do not have Institutional aid. Although Title IV eligibility was not a requirement we used all the FAFSAs in our system for the required time period, whether they used federal student aid or not.
Emails were sent to that population explaining HEERF II and those students who “incurred expenses directly related to COVID19 and which are included in their cost of attendance” could elect to self-attest, by signing and returning an attached form on that email confirming this, by a specified date.
At the requested target date of April 6, 2021, 17 of the 54 students had returned the form. The total amount was divided by that many and each was allotted approximately $903 and checks were issued immediately.
7. Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the CRRSA grant.
The cost of attendance in the email to them specified the categories of tuition, food, housing, health care inclusive of mental health care, and child care. They were asked NOT to sign if they did not have expenses in those categories as a result of COVID19.
FUNDS FULLY SPENT
This Disclosure is required by the Department of ED to be updated quarterly. However, as the funds are depleted as of this report date of 06/10/21, this is the final report concerning the Student Portion of the CRRSA (HEERF II) funds.