1. An acknowledgment that the institution signed and returned the Certification and Agreement form and the assurance that the institution used—or intends to use—no less than the required amount of funds received to provide ARP grants to students.
HACS has signed and returned the Certification and Agreement form and will use the allotted ARP funds received for Student grants.
2. The total amount of funds that the institution received from the Department of ED.
The allocated amount of ARP funds awarded by the Department of ED to HACS is $131,345 of which $79,091 is the assigned student portion to eligible students of exceptional need, especially undergraduates. Those eligible are “not only citizens and permanent residents, but also refugees, asylum seekers, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) recipients, other DREAMers, and similar undocumented students. International students may also receive these funds but institutions must ensure priority of funds to domestic students.”
3. The total amount of ARP grants distributed to students as of the posting/submission date.
The total amount of ARP grants distributed to students as of 06/10/21 is $0.
4. The total number of students at the institution that are eligible to receive ARP grants.
The total number of students at HACS that are eligible to receive ARP grants: not determined
5. The total number of students at the institution that have received ARP grants.
The total number of students at HACS that have received ARP grants: 0
6. The methods used by the institution to determine which students received ARP grants and how much they received.
The methods used by HACS to determine which students should receive ARP grants has not been determined.
7. Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by the institution to students concerning the CRRSA grant.
A methodology has not been determined at this time.
This Disclosure is required by the Department of ED to be updated quarterly. The next date shall be July 10, 2021.