Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Online Learning students must provide and maintain the following:
- A personal computer, either PC or Macintosh, three years old or less. Mobile technologies are also supported.
- A DVD/CD player (some courses use videotaped lectures or audio recordings)
- An internet connection, preferably broadband
- The most recent version of Mozilla Firefox, Safari (Mac), or Google Chrome.
- A printer, in order to print out notes, and papers.
- A word processor such as Microsoft Word or Open Office installed on your computer.
Training and Orientation
All students must complete a one-week online orientation course before enrolling in courses. During this orientation, the student will learn how to use different online systems.
All students receive an @holyapostles.edu email account. This is the primary means for official communication between faculty, staff and students. Students are required to regularly check their email accounts. ** Online Students – If you have difficulty with your student Gmail account (i.e locked out, forgotten password, etc.) please contact Jennifer Arel, the Google Mail IT administrator at [email protected] or call 860.632.3070
- Login to holyapostles.edu email
- Forwarding holyapostles.edu email to another account
- Configure Outlook to work with holyapostles.edu email
POPULI (College Management System)
All courses are conducted using Populi, a student information system and learning management system combined together as one complete system. ** Online Students – If you have difficulty with your POPULI account (i.e locked out, forgotten password, etc.) please contact Jennifer Arel at[email protected]u or call 860.632.3070
- Log into Populi