Fr. Dominic Anaeto, professor of Pastoral Theology, is a priest of the Catholic Diocese of Nnewi in Nigeria. He holds a License in Spirituality from Gregorian University in Rome, a Doctorate in Pastoral Theology from the Lateran University also in Rome, and a diploma from the Christian Institute for the Study of Human Sexuality at the Catholic Theological Union in Chicago, Illinois. He is a Board Certified Chaplain with the National Association of Catholic Chaplain and a Liaison person for the State of Connecticut. He served full-time on the faculty of St. Mary’s Seminary of the University of St. Thomas in Houston, TX. Currently, he is an Administrator of Our Lady Queen of Angels Parish in Meriden and a Professor at Holy Apostles College and Seminary in Cromwell.
Fr. Dominic is a certified counselor on topics related to Human Development and Human Sexuality. He functions as a director of spiritual formation which involves giving spiritual conferences, moderating retreats, seminars and recollections. He offers pastoral counseling and spiritual direction to individuals and groups.
- S.T.D. Pontifical Lateran University, Rome (Pastoral Theology)
- S.T.L. Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome (Spiritual Theology)
- S.T.L. Pontifical Lateran University , Rome(Pastoral Theology)
- B.Phil and B.D from Pontifical Urban University, Rome
- Diploma from the Christian Institute for the Study of Human Sexuality at the Catholic Theological Union in Chicago, Illinois
- Diploma on formation from school of formation at Leguno in Italy