Graduate Certificate in Youth and Young Adult Ministry
Youth and Young Adult Overview
The Graduate Certificate in Youth and Young Adult Ministry is a 15-credit online certificate program offered at Holy Apostle scan help you develop the knowledge and skills you need to make a difference in the lives of tends and young adults.
Would you like to:
- Help young people have a more meaningful, dynamic, and authentic relationship with their Catholic faith?
- Empower teens and young adults to apply their faith to the emotional, relational, and spiritual challenges they face?
- Be a more effective youth/young adult minister or pursue a career in youth/young adult or campus ministry?
If so, the Holy Apostles College & Seminary Graduate Certificate in Youth and Young Adult Ministry can help you accomplish those goals.
The Graduate Certificate in Youth and Young Adult Ministry requires completion of the following courses.
- APO 512 Apologetics (Every Semester)
- MTH 851 Contemporary Moral Issues (Spring, Summer)
- PAS 602 Fundamentals of Practical Theology (Every Semester)
- PAS 607 Contemporary Youth Culture (Spring)
- PAS 785 Pastoral Issues Concerning Human Sexuality (Fall, Spring)
How Do I Apply?
Applicants for the Certificate program should follow the Graduate Admissions procedures.
What Are Available Career Paths With This Certificate?
Director of Youth Ministry
Director of Young Adult Ministry